WHY GIVE to CEOC? Because we run super-lean, so you know your gift has a direct, positive impact on the lives of your neighbors in need!
Just last year we provided:
- food and grocery store gift cards to over 8,400 households
- health insurance enrollment assistance for more than 5,200 individuals
- $2.5 million in tax refunds through free tax preparation and assistance for approximately 1,500 low-income tax filers
- individual financial coaching to more than 100 participants, plus FAFSA assistance to another 100+ individuals enrolling in college
- housing case management and advocacy and emergency funds to 981 Cambridge tenants to help maintain stable housing and avoid eviction
- SNAP enrollment assistance to get money for food to more than 600 individuals
- emergency small cash grants of $250 to over 400 Cambridge residents facing hardships
For 57 years, CEOC—Cambridge’s only city-wide anti-poverty nonprofit agency—has made sure Cambridge families and individuals have access to resources and the support they need to thrive. As a nonprofit, we rely on the generosity of individual donors like you to make this possible. Please make a contribution today—thank you!